Hi All, I need to downgrade more then 100 divices from 11.5.120 to an older firmware (maybe 11.3.530 or 11.4.270, I don’t know yet). But when I Downgrade a device, Firefox versione downgraded too, so when I start Firefox I will be prompted for create a new profile. I need a workaround to prevent this (I already know resetting to factory defaults fix the issue, but I can’t manage this for more then 100 devices).
Hi Fabio, this workaround might help:
thanks Sebastian, I tried to run these command lines into a terminal on my test device… but it do not seems to work. May be i have to put the command in “custom commands” window in profile configuration? custom command window?
Nearly, yes. Let me record a short video and I will upload it here.
thanks a lot
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How do i downgrade IGEL OS while preventing FireFox from prompting for create a new profile?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?