I am trying to distribute keys for for Open VPN via UMS but I can’t figure out how to access the file system to see if the files are actually installed. Is there a file explorer app?
Hi, when you configure a terminal “Accessories –> Terminals” you can start a explorer with the command “Thunar”.
For OpenVPN you usually deploy your keys to /wfs/OpenVPN/. If you do so, then you can refer to them in the setup just by their filename.
With the local setup you can also open a file dialog for the keys.
Ok solved that problem, I am a bone head. Was missing a “/“ in a file path. Now I am getting this error on the the server “TLS Error: cannot locate HMAC in incoming packet” any thoughts ?
Ok Nevermind – didn’t understand I need this ta key file for tls auth
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?