How can i configure Firefox to show me two websites on two screens one left one right, each in fullscreen? and that all in autostart? i try it with two browser sessions and start on monitor 1 and the other session on monitor 2 but it is not working it opens one after another in the same window. IGEL OS 11.03.110.01
Try the following setting:
_Sessions > Browser Global > Tabs > New pages should be started in_
and set it to:
_a new window_
that was it. Thx
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure Firefox to show two screens one left one right, each in fullscreen on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”