Hey Guys, we ran a vuln scan on the ICG server and came back with these items to remediate.
Anyone know how to get this remediated on Debian 9
SSL Server Supports Weak Encryption Vulnerability
Birthday attacks against TLS ciphers with 64bit block size vulnerability (Sweet32)
Hey, which ICG Version are you using?
ICG Version: 2.01.130
Thanks will try this
How to disable all but TLS 1.2 ? Scan keeps coming back the same
This is what I have
With that configuration it should be using 1.2 only – did you restart the service?
yes , systemctl restart `icg-server.service`
your scan may be calling out specific cipher suites then – I would recommend opening a ticket and including your ICG version, your Debian version, and further information about those remediation items (which SSL/TLS versions and cipher suites are considered weak)
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS