Hi, is there a way to see logs of structural tags processing? I have two structural tags “HOME” and “HOME-WIRELESS” HOME-WIRELESS is higher then HOME. For some reason HOME does not get processed.
Hi, you could check in a Terminal
and check what the DHCP Server gave back in the Structure Tag Section
you have to make sure you are using the operator type “equal to” for the the first one “HOME-WIRELESS” and not the type Like etc.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to view the logs of structural tags processing on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?