Hi, is there a way to see logs of structural tags processing? I have two structural tags “HOME” and “HOME-WIRELESS” HOME-WIRELESS is higher then HOME. For some reason HOME does not get processed.
Hi, you could check in a Terminal
and check what the DHCP Server gave back in the Structure Tag Section
you have to make sure you are using the operator type “equal to” for the the first one “HOME-WIRELESS” and not the type Like etc.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to view the logs of structural tags processing on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive