Hi, is there a way to see logs of structural tags processing? I have two structural tags “HOME” and “HOME-WIRELESS” HOME-WIRELESS is higher then HOME. For some reason HOME does not get processed.
Hi, you could check in a Terminal
and check what the DHCP Server gave back in the Structure Tag Section
you have to make sure you are using the operator type “equal to” for the the first one “HOME-WIRELESS” and not the type Like etc.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to view the logs of structural tags processing on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”