I am testing UD pocket and managed to get connected but now cannot get back to the igel OS to do some more settings. Stuck on this page – how do I exit back to the igel OS / Desktop?
There is usually a hot key set in the profile if managed by UMS.
I would pres CTRL ALT S to enter Setup or CTRL ALT F2
I think it is ALT+CTRL+F2
You are on the IGEL Desktop, but I think you want to open the Setup Window?
Thanks all – Ctrl, Alt & F2 worked
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Stuck in full screen mode, how do I get back to IGEL OS desktop?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”