I am testing UD pocket and managed to get connected but now cannot get back to the igel OS to do some more settings. Stuck on this page – how do I exit back to the igel OS / Desktop?
There is usually a hot key set in the profile if managed by UMS.
I would pres CTRL ALT S to enter Setup or CTRL ALT F2
I think it is ALT+CTRL+F2
You are on the IGEL Desktop, but I think you want to open the Setup Window?
Thanks all – Ctrl, Alt & F2 worked
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Stuck in full screen mode, how do I get back to IGEL OS desktop?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive