Any idea if we will see a usb-c UD pocket in the near future?
I would love it!
I remember it was on the roadmap, but let‘s see if @member has something to share!
always these Apple users 😉
As far as I know it’s not scheduled yet and will not be scheduled for the next months.
Try to use an USB A to USB C adapter
Yuck! If use a UDC if it is tied to one machine. If you want it to roam we can’t do that right now
Then we should remove it from our website:hugging_face: or explain it on Disrupt 2019:
@member the “Alan Kay” guy is looking like Steve Jobs at page 52 😉
What about a “double-one”? On-site USB normal, other USB-C 😉
That would work for me 🙂
Coming soon! 🙂 In 2021 will see USB-C UD Pocket 2!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Any idea if we will see a USB-C UD pocket in the near future?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”