Does anyone have problems with the UD Pocket, pushing DVORAK keyboards?
No, but if I remember right it almost concern QWERTY Countries right? Which kind of issues are you facing?
We are pushing out AZERTY settings in our profiles, this works for all our Igel clients, but not for the UD Pocket. The UD Pocket ignores our profile settings for the keyboards and pushes as much as 5 different QWERTY keyboards into our VDI sessions
Firmware version is the same between the UD Devices and UDP? If yes, would you mind to share some screenshots?
Let me check…
We are indeed running on mixed versions
I will fix this issue first, than see from there.
Keep my fingers crossed!
I have trouble convincing people to use Dvorak or Colemak, but that’s about it. 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does anyone have problems with the IGEL UD Pocket supporing DVORAK keyboards?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?