Should Shared Workplace work through the gateway?
Hi @member – Shared Workplace should work with the ICG
users need to log into the device which authenticates with AD, that doesnt appear to work, is there a setting I could have missed?
just tested it again there/ the device booted up and I waited till it said it had successfully connected to the ICG and I tried to log in, the Validating Login message came up for a couple of seconds then immediately returned me to the login, no error messages of any kind.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does IGEL Shared Workplace work through the ICG?
‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive