Should Shared Workplace work through the gateway?
Hi @member – Shared Workplace should work with the ICG
users need to log into the device which authenticates with AD, that doesnt appear to work, is there a setting I could have missed?
just tested it again there/ the device booted up and I waited till it said it had successfully connected to the ICG and I tried to log in, the Validating Login message came up for a couple of seconds then immediately returned me to the login, no error messages of any kind.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Does IGEL Shared Workplace work through the ICG?
‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”