Stupid question guys, but how do I create a _tc.keystore_ ?
No stupid questions! May I ask first gor which use case maybe? Usually, you could goto UMS Administration, Certificate Management, click on the UMS Certificate and click on Export (or similar).
So the scenario is that I am updating a UMS server and bolting on the HA server as well.
I am currently at this step
Got it!! Thanks, then you should be good!
Cheers, I will give it a shot now 🙂
hmm… well my Certificate Management is completely blank
Which UMS version are you looking at?
this is currently on 6.01.110
Just to get you right, we are only speaking about an update or a migration to a new HA Server?
Well kind of both 😂 it’s not a new server per say but i am installing UMS HA server on the same box post initial install
And then it is being updated to 6.02
or more of an update/install :thinking_face:
Ok! So, you already have an UMS Server installed, you want to move it now to an HA install (on the same box), right? Are they already/still Endpoint registered with this UMS?
Well I’ve got the Certificate Management to show, I just logged in with DB user. So I guess I have a fault in an Access List
And thats correct Seb and there are Endpoints registered with the UMS
Great!! Ok, we are getting closer! So, the Keystore is located in your existing IGEL Directory: IGELRemoteManagerrmtcserver
awesome, found it!
time to hold your breath
6.02 magic here we go
Yep, upgrade was successful. Thank you very much @member 🙌:skin-tone-2:
You are welcome Anthony!! Have fun!
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive