I am deploying IGELs via UMS for our Horizon environment. I have the Server URL configured and it works fine, but on boot up, it stops at the Horizon client where the user has to double click the session to get the login box. Is there a way to have it automatically connect to that server on startup and just be sitting at the login box?
Hey Ryan, yes of course! In your Vmware profile, goto your session, where you entered your URL, you should find a box called „Desktop Name“. Enter your Desktop that should be launched automatically and that should do the trick.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to automatically connect to VMware Holizon server on startup of IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?