I am deploying IGELs via UMS for our Horizon environment. I have the Server URL configured and it works fine, but on boot up, it stops at the Horizon client where the user has to double click the session to get the login box. Is there a way to have it automatically connect to that server on startup and just be sitting at the login box?
Hey Ryan, yes of course! In your Vmware profile, goto your session, where you entered your URL, you should find a box called „Desktop Name“. Enter your Desktop that should be launched automatically and that should do the trick.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to automatically connect to VMware Holizon server on startup of IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?