Hi, we just bought our first UD3 clients and are about to setup a POC. I ́m quite new in the IGEL scene and not sure if I ́m posting in the right channel, but here goes:
I have configured a Citrix StoreFront server. Everything works fine. But is there a way to get the Desktop Viewer Toolbar? Or some kind of bar that have the disconnect option?
When I login to my Citrix session there is no easy way to disconnect that session.
Hi Mattias, you could take a closer llok to this two options:
(see screenshots inside the IGEL Community on Slack)
Both are Control bars, the first one is from Igel, the second from Citrix,
Hi, I tried the “Control bar for Citrix sessions” and it works perfect!
Thank you so much for your help with pictures and all. Really appreciate it!
You are welcome Mattias! Please let us now if we can support you 👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to show the Desktop Viewer Toolbar with Citrix StoreFront or a disconnect bar option?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?