Hi, we just bought our first UD3 clients and are about to setup a POC. I ́m quite new in the IGEL scene and not sure if I ́m posting in the right channel, but here goes:
I have configured a Citrix StoreFront server. Everything works fine. But is there a way to get the Desktop Viewer Toolbar? Or some kind of bar that have the disconnect option?
When I login to my Citrix session there is no easy way to disconnect that session.
Hi Mattias, you could take a closer llok to this two options:
(see screenshots inside the IGEL Community on Slack)
Both are Control bars, the first one is from Igel, the second from Citrix,
Hi, I tried the “Control bar for Citrix sessions” and it works perfect!
Thank you so much for your help with pictures and all. Really appreciate it!
You are welcome Mattias! Please let us now if we can support you 👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to show the Desktop Viewer Toolbar with Citrix StoreFront or a disconnect bar option?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Citrix Optimized Teams user’s call crash when attempting to share screen on IGEL OS