Installing the latest UMS, but after the initial steps, the installation stucks on this, probably when trying to update database for the first configuration
How many RAM did you allocated?
the console is installed, infact I can enter the login but of course not recognized the user because maybe something in the DB is missing
Please let it run, it takes a long time sometimes!
since now it is 1 hour …
How can I troubleshoote it?
You could check the install.log under C:Program FilesIGELRemoteManager
Finally goes! IT was Windwos Firewall that apparently block the creations of new local database, but strange: no errors, no warning and in the installer we select to automatically opens ports
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?