Installing the latest UMS, but after the initial steps, the installation stucks on this, probably when trying to update database for the first configuration
How many RAM did you allocated?
the console is installed, infact I can enter the login but of course not recognized the user because maybe something in the DB is missing
Please let it run, it takes a long time sometimes!
since now it is 1 hour …
How can I troubleshoote it?
You could check the install.log under C:Program FilesIGELRemoteManager
Finally goes! IT was Windwos Firewall that apparently block the creations of new local database, but strange: no errors, no warning and in the installer we select to automatically opens ports
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?