Installing the latest UMS, but after the initial steps, the installation stucks on this, probably when trying to update database for the first configuration
How many RAM did you allocated?
the console is installed, infact I can enter the login but of course not recognized the user because maybe something in the DB is missing
Please let it run, it takes a long time sometimes!
since now it is 1 hour …
How can I troubleshoote it?
You could check the install.log under C:Program FilesIGELRemoteManager
Finally goes! IT was Windwos Firewall that apparently block the creations of new local database, but strange: no errors, no warning and in the installer we select to automatically opens ports
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?