Is there a way to set a selection of a specific Horizon VDI via profile if its available?
What do you mean by set a selection? Autostart a specific VDI when available?
So if you are entitled for 2 different VDI sessions, for the IGEL to force connection to a specific pool?
Or ideally be able to go through this configuration on an IGEL. docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-Horizon-7/7.5/horizon-administration/GUID-84E6E2DA-0CFA-4D92-B880-8FC0ECE8A1E1.html
On Kiosk mode we already integrated this function, not sure if that covers your need but it should:
I had that set and it wasnt doing anything, but I fear it was just keeping the previous settings and wasnt clearing the profile. I will try this in the morning. Thanks as always Sebastien.
Worked like a charm as soon as I reset to defaults and had it pull the new config.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a way to set a selection of a specific VMware Horizon VDI via IGEL UMS profile?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?