is there a way to setup Citrix connections to a NetScaler Gateway as opposed to going directly to storefront for my external users? trying to think how that would work…
yes, of course (even if I‘m not a netscaler expert); most of our customers are using this scenario.
Easiest way might be to use a browser session to test what you need without dealing with other issues, just to test.
@member of course it is. In the receiver config, just point out the fqdn of the Netscaler and leave “path to store” and “store name” blank (remove if there are stuff populated)
Bu be careful how is your storefront configured , because it can be configured to use HTML 5 client and not receiver client.
roger that. makes sense…i’ll test that today. I figured that should work but wasn’t finding anything documented. Granted I was searching from my phone while standing in line at Disney so…😏
So at a client POC and everything works except connecting to the NetScaler Gateway. I get this error…
the gateway itself works fine when using a web browser
and internal connections to SF work ok too.
oh..and the icing on the cake is that if I point the endpoint using another profile at my own internal lab NSGW I can connect and launch apps just fine.
@member make sure that the certificates are linked properly in the netscaler: docs.citrix.com/en-us/netscaler-gateway/12/install/certificate-management/configure-intermediate-cert.html#to-link-an-intermediate-certificate-to-a-server-certificate
I will re-verify the certs as soon as I can and post results. Wouldn’t that cause problems with users going through the web as well as receiver? web users are fine its just the receiver client on the IGEL’s that show the problem.
yeah things are linked properly, done my wiresharks and things look good…aaa.dubug looks good…its got to be the igel linux client
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a way to setup Citrix connections to a NetScaler Gateway as opposed to going directly to storefront for my external users on IGEL thin client?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”