we face a weird problem with some Igel clients “left-click” not working when reconnecting to an active citrix session by using autologon.
To provide some context – we use UD3 with 11.04.240 and have some clients with the function to autologon and start XenDesktop once the server connection is established.
All works well. If the user disconnects from the session and logs on again it happens that the “left-click” ist not working anymore. Not only in the Citrix Desktop also on the Igel, also mirroring with UMS. If I restart the Session on the Terminal Server – everything goes back to normal
Hi! Is this behavior happening on Windows clients or not? Is the right click working locally (on Igel OS)?
On windows we don’t have this issue – right click is working as intendet. We figured out that we can replicate the problem if the igel reboots while a citrix session is active and the igel reconnects with the active session right after reboot
Does that happen if you switch the Citrix Workspace version?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘On some IGEL OS clients “left-click” is not working’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?