My Question – IGEL client (e.x. OS 11) register to UMS. Which ports need to open on UMS server firewall?
Question Description – Our UMS server is Windows 2016. The server’s firewall managed by GPO. Our security team make a stricter firewall rule in DC. we cannot register Igel client to UMS server. We need to add the firewall ports Igel needs to firewall exception. Which ports need to open?
Explains which ports are needed to be open for the clients to contact the UMS server.
Just in case, and in addition to Carls article: kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.04/en/registration-of-a-device-fails-26035239.html kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.04/en/registration-of-a-device-fails-26035239.html
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Ports need to open on IGEL UMS server firewall? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?