Somebody have an idea why “Teams Optimization” is missing?
Yes its a copied profile from based on 11.03.
But even if I try to add a new one based on 11.04.100 I have no Teams optimization
It should be in the Registry and enabled by default: Can you check if it’s there?
Sorry, and which UMS are you using?
Yep in registry its present. forgot to mention it… 🙂
Teams running optimized
But the entries are still not present…
Maybe its the “old” UMS version!?
Sorry, in a call. Yes, when menus are missing, even if the firmware matches: please try to update the UMS. Some Menus/Features are only available in newer UMS versions.
this is the same for chromium browser aswell > options are not shown in the ums menu if not the latest
Hello, you have to update your ums to 6.05.100
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Citrix Optimized Teams user’s call crash when attempting to share screen on IGEL OS