Somebody have an idea why “Teams Optimization” is missing?
Yes its a copied profile from based on 11.03.
But even if I try to add a new one based on 11.04.100 I have no Teams optimization
It should be in the Registry and enabled by default: Can you check if it’s there?
Sorry, and which UMS are you using?
Yep in registry its present. forgot to mention it… 🙂
Teams running optimized
But the entries are still not present…
Maybe its the “old” UMS version!?
Sorry, in a call. Yes, when menus are missing, even if the firmware matches: please try to update the UMS. Some Menus/Features are only available in newer UMS versions.
this is the same for chromium browser aswell > options are not shown in the ums menu if not the latest
Hello, you have to update your ums to 6.05.100
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘”Teams Optimization” is missing from IGEL UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?