We’re testing out WVD on 11.3.500 and the client freezes after logging in with our Microsoft account. It works in 11.3.580 and I see an issue addressed in change log.
Is this the same issue we’re experiencing and is there a workaround for this issue other than upgrading, if needed in a pinch?
NEW PRIVATE BUILD 11.03.580 for IGEL Workspace is ready.
Included latest RdCoreSDK library versions to ensure connectivity after
Potential login fix when HTML authentication is used
You need to be at 11.3.580 or newer
_The Windows Virtual Desktop service is now based on ARM and previous functionality of the service in the Azure Portal was non-ARM (classic WVD)_
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘WVD client on IGEL OS 11.3.500 freezes after logging in with our Microsoft account?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How do I export list of IGEL OS devices in UMS as a CSV?
- How to schedule all IGEL OS devices to reboot at a specific time?