We’re testing out WVD on 11.3.500 and the client freezes after logging in with our Microsoft account. It works in 11.3.580 and I see an issue addressed in change log.
Is this the same issue we’re experiencing and is there a workaround for this issue other than upgrading, if needed in a pinch?
NEW PRIVATE BUILD 11.03.580 for IGEL Workspace is ready.
Included latest RdCoreSDK library versions to ensure connectivity after
Potential login fix when HTML authentication is used
You need to be at 11.3.580 or newer
_The Windows Virtual Desktop service is now based on ARM and previous functionality of the service in the Azure Portal was non-ARM (classic WVD)_
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘WVD client on IGEL OS 11.3.500 freezes after logging in with our Microsoft account?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?