Hi everyone, has anyone successfully implemented BSB Topaz pads on the publish app version of IGEL? Model: Topaz TLB460BSVR.
We have customers using this –> topazsystems.com/lcd/t-lbk460.html
Topaz devices work great with Citrix. They have a very detailed list on their website of which signature pads are compatible with Citrix and which are not. For the ones that are compatible, they have documentation on their website for passing it through to XenApp or XenDesktop.
Thank you. Do you mind to share your profile settings to accomplish this workflow?
Thank you for the share. On our IGEL side we have the PID and VID added to the Native USB Redirection section under Citrix. Do you have this similar setup? Also any Citrix policies or any specific drivers outside of these?
Just follow Topaz Citrix document for setup.
Thanks will do. As for the .xmls did you just add both of these to the IGEL devices?
Not both… just gave some examples I found.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone successfully implemented BSB Topaz pads on the publish app version of IGEL?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive