Hi everyone, has anyone successfully implemented BSB Topaz pads on the publish app version of IGEL? Model: Topaz TLB460BSVR.
We have customers using this –> topazsystems.com/lcd/t-lbk460.html
Topaz devices work great with Citrix. They have a very detailed list on their website of which signature pads are compatible with Citrix and which are not. For the ones that are compatible, they have documentation on their website for passing it through to XenApp or XenDesktop.
Thank you. Do you mind to share your profile settings to accomplish this workflow?
Thank you for the share. On our IGEL side we have the PID and VID added to the Native USB Redirection section under Citrix. Do you have this similar setup? Also any Citrix policies or any specific drivers outside of these?
Just follow Topaz Citrix document for setup.
Thanks will do. As for the .xmls did you just add both of these to the IGEL devices?
Not both… just gave some examples I found.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone successfully implemented BSB Topaz pads on the publish app version of IGEL?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”