I want to upgrade my IGEL Devices from v5 to OS11. I checked the requirements and the official update path, I have to update / upgrade one client at least 3 times to achieve the OS11. Is it possible / suppported to use an usb stick and flash an igel device from v5 directly clean to OS11?
Yes! You’re correct, this is actually much quicker, provided you have physical access to the device 😄
No license needed for an OSC conversion either, but you will need to provide a license post-upgrade to unlock all features.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘ Can I use a USB stick and flash an IGEL OS device from v5 directly clean to OS11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?