I want to upgrade my IGEL Devices from v5 to OS11. I checked the requirements and the official update path, I have to update / upgrade one client at least 3 times to achieve the OS11. Is it possible / suppported to use an usb stick and flash an igel device from v5 directly clean to OS11?
Yes! You’re correct, this is actually much quicker, provided you have physical access to the device 😄
No license needed for an OSC conversion either, but you will need to provide a license post-upgrade to unlock all features.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘ Can I use a USB stick and flash an IGEL OS device from v5 directly clean to OS11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”