Hi, we have some Windows 10 UDS3 boxes, can I migrate them to IGEL OS and if so, is it free? Thanks
Hi, usually yes (you can convert) by using the OS Creator or PXE:
or OSC for Windows:
In that case, you would need to buy Workspace Edition + Maintenance for installing OS11 on that boxes. But ask your local Igel Sales rep. he might be able to apply a discount maybe👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can we migrate Windows 10 IGEL UD3 boxes to IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”