Hi, we have some Windows 10 UDS3 boxes, can I migrate them to IGEL OS and if so, is it free? Thanks
Hi, usually yes (you can convert) by using the OS Creator or PXE:
or OSC for Windows:
In that case, you would need to buy Workspace Edition + Maintenance for installing OS11 on that boxes. But ask your local Igel Sales rep. he might be able to apply a discount maybe👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can we migrate Windows 10 IGEL UD3 boxes to IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?