Hi everyone! Quick question is there a way to have multiple Citrix session icons on the IGEL desktop? Every time I assign two session profiles one overwrites the other
Yip sure can, they shouldnt be overwriting each other though.
Ya they are I had to make one a self service session and one a storefront session to get it to work but one of each is it and the login hi is different between the two
Hi Paul, there is a feature introduced in 11.02.150 which might help:
“`* Added “Citrix Farm Selection”, a facility to manually select one of the
configured services/farms for Storefront login.
|Parameter |`Citrix store selection` |
|Registry |`ica.pnlogin.farm_selection.enabled` |
|Value |off* (default)/on |
And where is this option in ums? I just set up this pilot so I’m on the most recent IGEL firmware
in a profile, System, Registry, ica.pnlogin.farm_selection.enabled
I will take a look to see if it solves the problem
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to add multiple Citrix session icons on the IGEL OS desktop?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS