Question about Horizon Client session configuration. If I have a device in a 2 monitor profile group how do I get the Horizon client session to launch using both monitors? Once the session is launched I can change the setting during the session but I cannot get it to auto launch using both monitors.
Not sure for VMWare, but for Citrix, you have to set this option.
I assume there is a similar setting for Horizon.
I have the same issue but haven’t come across a solution. Hoping someone has the answer.
Try the following setting.
Sessions>RDP>RDP Global>Window – set the multimonitor setting to expand.
This setting should effect both RDP and VMWare Horizon sessions.
That worked Jack! Thanks
Thanks everyone for your responses.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to get VMware Horizon client to launch using both monitors on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS