Hello, is there a iso or ova file available for IGEL OS 11, so i can test things on a virtual IGEL OS 11?
Of course – go to www.igel.com/software-downloads/workspace-edition/ choose OS Creator (Former UDC; Deployment Tool for IGEL OS11) and download the latest version. It includes the ISO and a preptool to create an USB stick for conversion 3rd party devices.
Hello, not directly but you could create a VM in your favorite Hypervisor, choose the same MAC like in our NFR, boot the ISO from Udos link into he VM as first boot device and install Igel OS into it:
On NFR License posted below, you have 3 years of usage (WE/EMP).
To get up to 3 demo licenses go here www.igel.com/get-started/try-for-free/, valid 90 days, EMP license included.
Thanks for the comments, gonne try this out!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a ISO or OVA file available for IGEL OS 11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?