Hello, since IGEL OS 11.04.110 the setting to shutdown an IGEL client after logoff/disconnect a RDP session doesn’t work anymore; the clients do nothing when a RDP session is closed. If I go back to 11.03.580 then it works again. I even changed the profile version so that it matches. Is there a workaround? Thanks in advance
Hello Alexander, we seem to have some trouble atm. with custom commands in specific environments. Are you able to update to 11.04.200, reset the device to factory defaults, and retry?
@member No, that didn’t changed anything. I tried it with two clients.
Ok, will check the state of the Private Builds. I was thinking that we have a Bug there… Let me check.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Since IGEL OS 11.04.110 the setting to shutdown an IGEL client after logoff/disconnect a RDP session doesn’t work anymore’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?