Hello, since IGEL OS 11.04.110 the setting to shutdown an IGEL client after logoff/disconnect a RDP session doesn’t work anymore; the clients do nothing when a RDP session is closed. If I go back to 11.03.580 then it works again. I even changed the profile version so that it matches. Is there a workaround? Thanks in advance
Hello Alexander, we seem to have some trouble atm. with custom commands in specific environments. Are you able to update to 11.04.200, reset the device to factory defaults, and retry?
@member No, that didn’t changed anything. I tried it with two clients.
Ok, will check the state of the Private Builds. I was thinking that we have a Bug there… Let me check.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Since IGEL OS 11.04.110 the setting to shutdown an IGEL client after logoff/disconnect a RDP session doesn’t work anymore’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”