Hello, since IGEL OS 11.04.110 the setting to shutdown an IGEL client after logoff/disconnect a RDP session doesn’t work anymore; the clients do nothing when a RDP session is closed. If I go back to 11.03.580 then it works again. I even changed the profile version so that it matches. Is there a workaround? Thanks in advance
Hello Alexander, we seem to have some trouble atm. with custom commands in specific environments. Are you able to update to 11.04.200, reset the device to factory defaults, and retry?
@member No, that didn’t changed anything. I tried it with two clients.
Ok, will check the state of the Private Builds. I was thinking that we have a Bug there… Let me check.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Since IGEL OS 11.04.110 the setting to shutdown an IGEL client after logoff/disconnect a RDP session doesn’t work anymore’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?