How would one go about troubleshooting swp authentication issue through ICG? It works fine internally, but when connecting through the ICG we get “Error in UMS user authentication” and the user’s account is immediately locked out in Active Directory.
You check the freshly released ICG 2.02 and UMS 6.05. if not already done (had a few Bugfixes on SWP)
Checking Time between Endpoint, ICG, UMS, ADC would be great too.
On logs side: UMS Server: IGELRemoteManagerrmguiserverlogs, Catalina
ICG: /opt/IGEL/icg/usg/logs/ may help
On AD Side, on UMS AdministrationActive Directory, please check if all AD controllers listed are “alive”.
Hope that helps.
Using UMS 6.05 and ICG 2.02. interesting about the time. I just noticed the device is 3 hours off. It authenticates fine internally though, which seems odd if it is due to time.
AD is super time-sensitive. If it’s more than 3 minutes off it won’t authenticate. Does correcting the time fix it?
no time was right, just had the wrong time zone, but fixing that still didn’t help
I don’t use SWP or run into it often honestly. May just need to pull logs from IGEL / ICG / UMS after reproducing the event.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Troubleshooting SWP authentication issue through IGEL ICG’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”