Hi All, I have a strange issue with USB redirection and RDP session – I have a USB redirection policy setup as per the document:
One of my users raised a problem where one of his USB memory sticks is detected in the IGEL disk utility but does not show up in Windows (it does for a second then disappears). Strangely enough the devices shows up when a second USB memory stick is connected (different brand) and it does show as a redirected drive (not as a mapped drive).
Any ideas why this is happening?
Hi, can you please try to disable USB Redirection, and retry?
I‘m assuming that the storage is first mounted locally, then mapped and at last grabed by the USB Redirection which messes the usage up.
Hi, I tried that but no change. The wird thing is that all other USB memory sticks work fine.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘USB drive is detected in the IGEL disk utility but does not show up in Windows?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?