Anyone experience with IGEL and Touch Screens? Just in the lobby for people to log in and out. Maybe some safety instructions and information displayed as well?
Would say that IGEL OS and touchscreens generally works pretty good, at least with the ones I have tried. It’s just to “plug and play”.
We use about 15 touchscreens of different brands in our meeting rooms with IGEL works perfectly. But you have to use the correct IGEL settings for your type of touchscreen
Hi guys. Could you provide the brand names and if possible, models?
Hello. You can have e look into the IGEL Knowledgebase for tested Touch Screens (sorted by the used Driver): kb.igel.com/igelos-10.05/en/touchscreen-calibration-7110703.html
Yes. I’ve implemented five UD3’s in total with touchscreens. One, with Windows 10 in tablet mode (via Citrix VDI) on a 65 inch touch screen television for our county’s visitor’s bureau – and four as KIOSKs using Firefox coupled with 22inch ELOs for check-in’s and activity selections across two senior centers. The touchscreen support has been flawless. *the applications being used would be another topic of discussion 🐵
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?