Is there a way to get infos about CPU usage on an IGEL LX Client? Testing some graphics in a citrix session with different endpoint (UD2, UD3, UD6) and want to see if there are high differences in CPU Usage for the citrix decoding. Thanks
Yes, you could use the built in Task manager:
or using top on the command line.
Regarding GPU Usage: it‘s a bit tougher, since every GPU Vendor uses own frameworks…
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”