Is there a way to get infos about CPU usage on an IGEL LX Client? Testing some graphics in a citrix session with different endpoint (UD2, UD3, UD6) and want to see if there are high differences in CPU Usage for the citrix decoding. Thanks
Yes, you could use the built in Task manager:
or using top on the command line.
Regarding GPU Usage: it‘s a bit tougher, since every GPU Vendor uses own frameworks…
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?