Good Morning Everyone…I’m trying to deploy Imprivata Appliance mode on UD3 running 11.02.150, ProveID Embedded 6.0 HF 10 ( I think) and the appliance is 6.0 G2. Whenever assign the profile to my device, the appliance mode is not working as expected. Only icons for Imprivata_RDP and Imprivata_horizon appear. I was reading on the slack that 11.02.150 appliance mode is only compatible with 6.3 and later Imprivata appliance/ProveID. I can’t find any definitive answer on kb.igel.com kb.igel.com. Can anyone tell me if this is true or point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance
Good morning Jamar, i believe you are correct that you must be using 6.3 Imprivata appliance version to use the 11.02. version of igel. I found this out after i tried testing the 11.02.150 on my current 6.0 test imprivata appliance and had the same result as you state. I had to roll back to 11.01 for appliance mode to work.
Thanks a lot Chris! Was there a set version you chose to roll back to? I’m about to download 11.01.130 and give it a try
I rolled back to 11.01.120.01 but that was only because I had not fully tested the 11.01.130 version yet.
but i doubt you’d have any issues with 11.01.130 as it still has the embedded prove id client in it. 11.02 is where the release notes indicate the change to the onesign bootstrap loader
That worked like a charm, thanks a lot Chris.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is IGEL OS 11.02.150 appliance mode only compatible with 6.3 and later Imprivata appliance/ProveID?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?