I ́d like to give someone access over VNC to a IZ3-HDX51 Thin-Client, but it won ́t work. The same procedre is working on a UD3-LX50. When i try to mirror directly from the IGEL UMS system, it ́s working perfectly. What could be the problem?
Are you using Secure VNC maybe? kb.igel.com/igellinux/en/secure-shadowing-vnc-with-tls-ssl-4237848.html
Try to disable it.
Is there maybe a profile that sets the user confirmation dialog an no one confirms?
Port 5900 TCP should be opened also from UMS(or fron the source) => Endpoint
Yes, it seems that it will be used. I deactivated it in the Profil. But when you look in settings on the thin client, it is activated. Is that any default setting, which can ́t be overwrited?
Secure mode for shadowing can be enabled globally in UMS under UMS Administration > Global Configuration > Remote Access
or maybe a master profile?
OK, global configuration settings was the solution. In settings on IZ3 secure vnc is disabled. But now, nobody could connected via vnc. Try to test some things.
OK. Problem solved. Deactivating secure mode under UMS Administration > Global Configuration > Remote Access was the solution.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Not able to VNC all IGEL devices from the IGEL UMS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?