Hi all, without any policies applied, only 1 devices on a total of 5 (all the same), converted via OSC 11, randomly goes on a sort of screensaver after a random period of time: sometimes 1 minutes, overtimes 5 minutes, and son on. What can i check to disable this? Thank you.
Hi Giacomo, that‘s the typical screensaver / screenlock: settings are under User Interface=>Screenlock/Screensaver=>Options
Uncheck Start Automatically or increase the amount of timeout minutes
I wonder if this is related to the issue we were discussing @member the behavior fits what I am seeing, except the users are active, and it boots their session, only remnants are the xorg logs that show the lock start and break
it might, @member Let‘s see what @member reports!
in my case, it seems that unchecking what Sebastien suggest, solve the issue.
Mine turned out to be deep compression issues
Screensaver is default on @member also found out the hard way.
So you need a profile linked to switch it off
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘OSC devices randomly goes on a sort of screensaver after a random period of time’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS