Hi every body.
I try to update my IGELs to OS11.
My test IGEL is UD2-LX , OS ver 10.05.800.01.
I do the update process using UMS 6.01.130
I made a profile for update to OS11.
I assign the profile to the test client without any problem.
But when I assign IGEL OS 11-11.01.100 the warning message pops up.
“The firmware “IGEL OS 11-11-01.100” is not compatible with the current firmware of “978425-TC”
Any idea what’s source of the problem?
Hi Ali, is your target device an Igel endpoint or another brand? Did you tried to check compatibility:
or the upgrade tool?
Hi Sebastian, thanks for your reply.
As I mentioned before. My Thin Client is an IGel Universal Desktop(UD2-LX). It should be compatible based on:
I’ve double and triple checked every thing but I’m not sure if I missed something or there’s another issue.
My mistake, sorry!
Can you provide two things:
Screenshot of the asset details of the UD2 ( main window when clicking on it inside UMS)
Screenshot of OS11 element under Universal Firmware Update in UMS (where user / password / …. Snapshot file is shown?
Upgrade tool on endpoint?
I’ve had that when i was upgrading.. i closed out of UMS and tried again if your enpoint had been updated to 10.05.800
Anthony, I just tried that, no change😕
@member thanks, I‘m missing the last screenshot regarding the upgrade tool, could you provide this one also?
Sebastian, I’m not sure what do you mean by upgrade tool. I’m using UMS to upgrade my client.
These are the upgrade profile setting which I use.
I mean this one:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Receive error “The firmware “IGEL OS 11-11-01.100” is not compatible trying to upgrade to IGEL OS 11’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?