Hi all, we can’t connect to Microsoft Teams Meeting, VDI Solution with Citrix
Befor 3-4 Weeks it was possible.
Is there an Issue known?
1:1 Call’s is working
OS 11.04.215 installed
Hi patrick, did you recently updated the Firmware to 11.04.215?
Hi Marc, Yes, Yesterday, befor 11.04.200 same Issue
you got an IGEL with 11.02.100 or below that? Is it working there?
No, also same Issue
Thats a known issue. Citrix and IGEL are working on a solution.
As a workaround you can use the Teams custom partition but the users will lose some comfort…
To make sure… Teams is crashing when you join a meeting, isn’t it?
Yes, that’s wright
Is there is an official statement?
I guess thats the KB Markus means, isn’t it? kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/microsoft-teams-as-a-custom-partition-32868977.html
Our customers are very upset…🤐
We use VDI with Citrix, Custom Partition is not a solution
There was a statement from @member in one of the other “Teams on CItrix not working” Threads but I cant find it. Sebastien is writing too many posts 🙂
I think this is the thread you mean: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1604061447171400
Its opened by Henk-Jan Eiten
Yes, that’s the same, any further information’s about it?
I found just yesterday that the setting “On close, keep application running” needs to be checked otherwise Teams will reliably drop calls after exactly 3 minutes. Not sure if it’s related to this or not
Is there somewhere that outstanding issues with Teams optimizations are being tracked? Trying to get Teams working consistently with IGELs has been a nightmare for us, especially with webcams.
Teams in Citrix VDI only works for 1-to-1 direct calls, but is unable to join a scheduled meeting. This is the same on IGEL as it is on a native Linux (Ubuntu) OS with CWA 20.10. I believe this is a Citrix/MS issue, not an IGEL issue.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can’t connect to Microsoft Teams Meeting, VDI Solution with Citrix on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?