A quick question chaps: Do I still need to install the Zoom VDI plugin when using 11.04.100?
Well I just found out the hard way, nooooooo 😂
Ypu mean on IGEL OS? as a CP: No. it’s part of the OS:
Just warning if anyone used the Zoom Plugin 2.5 , ensure that this is removed before installing 11.04.100 👍:skin-tone-2:
i’ve got duplicate files now 😅
Tip — Get the latest version of 11.04 … From IGEL web site. As of 22-September — Current version is 11.04.130
Its been a while since I’ve looked in this channel and as I thought I was catching up with 11.04.100 there is .130 😂
Cheers everyone 👍:skin-tone-2:
Also I caught your Security Hardening webinar Seb , it was very helpful find a few new things to implement 👍:skin-tone-2:
Here is link to script based on Security hardening webinar — github.com/rneher-igel/Linux-Scripts/blob/master/build/build-ubuntu-igel-icg.sh
If you’re a Citrix shop it’s worth to consider the private 11.04.131 which comes with CWA 2009
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Do I still need to install the Zoom VDI plugin when using IGEL OS 11.04.100 and above?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”