Hi, we have trouble with usb storage redirection (drive redirection) on os10/11. Wa want to user the client drive mapping feature (not the usb redirection). Normally usb stick will we automounted in /userhome/media. Next this with a citrix profile we map a drive in session that show the content.
Hi, could you provide a screenshot of your profile: Devices=>Storage devices=>Storage hotplug?
Should Storage Hotplug checked
Client drive mapping dynamic or if static: static
You could check also if a USB ACL is set under devices: if yes disable
Last one: please disable USB Redirection completely during your tests, just to avoid a misconfiguration: Sessions=>Citrix=>Citrix Global=>Native USB Redirection
Hi sebastian. Yes, we configure in this manner the profile. In OS10/11 during usb insert must the igel take a beep or not?
It should bring up a message bottom right that the device is ready to access (depending on the firmware version).
The Beep is optional (same as the popup) both can be deactivated in the same window under notifications. Did you tried different sticks and maybe just the storage profile without anything else?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Help troubleshooting USB storage redirection (drive redirection) on IGEL OS 10/11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”