Where/how on a 10.5 UDC device can I see the logs for a Citrix attempted connection? When coming through the netscaler, we are unable to launch a Xendesktop session. Works fine when connecting directly to storefront.
They aren‘t so much interesting log files on receiver side as far as I remember but you could give this a try:
Registry-> ica->AuthMan->Loging and then check /userhome/.ICAClient/logs/AuthManager.latest
I‘d suspect a certificate or encryption algorithm issue. Can you grab the logs on the endpoint or get a detailed error message?
I also suspect a cert/algo issue, but it is turning out that is hard to track down
I have opened a ticket with IGEL support.
I have iGel Unit remotely connect to storefront through netscaler gateway. what happens if use a pc or another device to attempt to connect remotely ?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Where/how on a IGEL OS device can I see the logs for a Citrix attempted connection? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”