Where/how on a 10.5 UDC device can I see the logs for a Citrix attempted connection? When coming through the netscaler, we are unable to launch a Xendesktop session. Works fine when connecting directly to storefront.
They aren‘t so much interesting log files on receiver side as far as I remember but you could give this a try:
Registry-> ica->AuthMan->Loging and then check /userhome/.ICAClient/logs/AuthManager.latest
I‘d suspect a certificate or encryption algorithm issue. Can you grab the logs on the endpoint or get a detailed error message?
I also suspect a cert/algo issue, but it is turning out that is hard to track down
I have opened a ticket with IGEL support.
I have iGel Unit remotely connect to storefront through netscaler gateway. what happens if use a pc or another device to attempt to connect remotely ?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Where/how on a IGEL OS device can I see the logs for a Citrix attempted connection? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?