Is it possible to easily update to Linux v11 on a UD2 (IGEL D220) with Linux v10 without any problems?
Hello, UD2 220 works without limitation on OS11 even if some users reported the device went a bit slower on Bootup process.
Hey, Thanks for your answer. But i need a workspace or enterprise license, right ?
Workspace, yes but EMP only if you have use of ICG / AIT or SWP.
Ok. do i need a license if i want to update the device? or can i update the device without license?
You need at least a Workspace Edition licence when you update to OS11
that would explain why the update fails … thank you guys 🙂
do you know an approximate price for only the workspace license 🙂 ?
It depends from the maintenance period you are buying it. Will check and send you a PM. do you have a local Igel Sales rep. contact? IF no, can you send me your location (Dortmund ? 😄 ) ?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can you easily update IGEL UD2 IGEL OS 10 to IGEL OS 11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?