Trying to upgrade a UD Pocket from OS10 to 11 using UMS, but I’m getting an error with “Failed to download data, system isn’t fully operational”. The device is unlicensed. Any tips?
from which OS10 firmware to which OS11 firmware did you tried to migrate?
You could try to reflash the UDP with OS Creator:
From Firmware Version: OS 10.03.750.01 to 10.06.130.
Please keep in mind to use the firmware 10.05.700.01 or 10.05.800.01 as these firmwares are tested for the upgrade procedure to os11. This should be the correct source: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.02.100/en/checking-the-requirements-19180794.html
Still having some problems with Error: Access to URL ‘file:\pub.osiv,ver’ failed. Cannot get version from the update location..
Can you send us a screenshot of your Universal Firmware Update Profile?
You mean this?
Yes, perfect. Can you now shadow the device, open a web browser and try to access the path by entering:
and see if you can access the missing file?
If not, can you explore the directory on your UMS Server (assuming Windows) C:Program DataIgelRemotemanagerRmguiserverwebappsums_filetransferYourupdatedirectory and send us a screenshot of the content?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error: “Failed to download data, system isn’t fully operational” while updating IGEL UD Pocket from OS 10 to IGEL OS 11’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?