Will the new OS11 firmware be available for online import through UMS?
You have to update UMS to v6.01.100
I already have updated to V6.01.100. If i check for new firmware updates i don’t see OS11 firmwares. We have UD3 LX devices by the way.
Rebooted the server (just in case) and checked again for firmware. I see all OS10 versions but not OS11. Checked the firewall logs and see that fwu.igel.com fwu.igel.com is being allowed. I do notice that the UMS server is using 80 not 443 to connect to fwu.igel.com fwu.igel.com. I’m able to download OS10 versions without any problem.
i’ve got the OS11 Version in UMS 6.01 – but i have a OS11 demo client in the ums registered.
Maybe, that’s the cause? We use UD3-LX 50 ac devices. I read the OS11 firmware should be compatible.
there is atm no migration from OS10 to OS11 available iirc:
But go ahead and download OS 11 (OSC actually as it includes the creator software AND the ISO file) setup a VM and then you can test the new stuff.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Will the new IGEL OS 11 firmware be available for online import through UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?